To implement CSR projects using your corporate social responsibility (CSR) funds, follow these steps:
· Sign up with your corporate email ID.
· Authenticate your email ID by clicking on the link sent to your email.
· Login using your user ID and password.
· Complete your profile by providing all the required information.
· Search for projects using the search option on our website.
· Download project summary, report, and other required documents for assessment.
· Communicate with the CSR Implementation Agency through the message board, in case additional details or clarifications required
· Shortlist projects that you are interested in implementing through the CSR fund.
· Place the project before the CSR committee and/or board of directors for approval.
· View the shortlisted project section and click on "approve project" to confirm that the project has been approved by the competent authority for implementation through the CSR fund.
· Approved projects can be seen under your corporate dashboard to generate a disbursement advice.
· Generate a disbursement advice and follow the instructions.
· Projects to which funds have been disbursed will be shown under the funding history.
· The CSR Implementation Agency will upload supporting documents for the end use of the funds within the stipulated time.
· Corporates can access and download the supporting documents through their corporate dashboard.
· Corporates can request CSR2life.com for the appointment of an independent auditor to audit the CSR funds disbursed.
· Fees and charges shall be deposited by the CSR Fund donor with CSR2life.com.
· CSR2life.com will appoint an independent auditor.
· The independent auditor will upload the audit report with CSR2life.com.
· The independent audit report can be accessed and downloaded by the corporate through their dashboard.
By following these steps, you can implement CSR projects using your funds in a transparent and efficient manner. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or need help with any part of the process.